Sunday, August 09, 2009

Kim and Scott's Wedding Day

Two weeks ago, Cory, Nicole, and I spent the wonderful day with Kim and Scott as they exchanged vows. NJ and I started at the home of Kim's MOH, Linda, and it couldn't have been a better getting ready place! Linda's home was beautiful.

Kim wore a Winnie Couture dress. So simple yet so amazing - fit Kim to a T.
Their wedding colors were so colorful and bright.
Their home was perfect for detail shots. I just love these images.
Kim was the most beautiful bride ever! Yes, I think that about all our brides!!!
Scott arrived a bit later to finished getting ready. I'm not sure who was better looking...just kidding - Kim topped the day! ;-) Sorry Scott.The ceremony and reception was held at Newcastle Wedding Gardens. These next two images were taken by Cory - I'm so jealous! I just love the look on Scott's face as they exchanged their vows.
As they walked away as man and wife, both Cory (top image) and NJ (bottom image) caught the best moment of the entire day!
After the ceremony, we spent a few minutes alone with Kim and Scott. I love their sense of playfulness.
At the reception was a photobooth - Wild Rose Photobooth. When Kim and Scott entered the booth, it was like paparazzi! NJ and Cory both reached in to get these candid moments. LOVE them! Click on the below image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!

Some of the great vendors we worked with during this event:
Creative Memories Entertainment (Mike Anderson)
Wild Rose Photobooth (Aaron and Jami)
Sola Salon (Katie Carter)
O'Shay's Flowers
Rick's Dessert Diner
Chocolate Fountains of Sacramento (Jim Tenney)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful. They seem like an oh so sweet couple. Congrats Kim & Scott and fab job MJ team ;0)

Courtney DeLaura said...

Scott,

Your wedding was beautiful.
Congratulations.
We are so happy for you.

such pretty images also.

Courtney and Nick

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jen! I am speechless!!! You all captured the day so beautifully and perfectly. You all were so easy and fun to work with. Thank you again for the wonderful memories and great times that we had! I know we will share many more moments with you in the future.