Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Goose Poo!

While hanging out at Silver Lake for the day, we stopped at a spot to bbq some hot doggies and let Kylie run around. I was wandering around taking pictures of the beautiful scenery...when I came across THIS! It's goose poo! This picture is just one section of a whole area covered in it!

I looked around for the culprits of this mess and it didn't take long before they strolled by the "scene" nonchalant, like they had no idea who did it. HA! I know it was you. Have you ever seen so much poo in one spot?! Honestly?! I warned some nearby fishermen as they headed that direction and they dismissed me. As I sat grubbing on my hot dog, here they come telling me how amazed they were and "You weren't kidding. That's a lot of goose crap!" Duh!

I tried to warn this lovely caterpillar too, but he kept on. Sometimes you just have to see it to believe it!

No comments: