Monday, August 03, 2009

When I was a kid...Meet Carissa

I had lunch with Carissa (of Sugar and Spice) and Carie (our wonderful office manager) today. I'm on a huge salad kick so I arrived a tad bit late and cranky (due to finding parking - or lack thereof) to find both Carissa and Carie waiting at a nice outdoor table at Paesanos. It's about time that Carissa and I had some 1 on 1 time. She's such a huge kick in the pants. I love it when conversations take the turn of talking about the jobs we held as kids. She's been making huge strides in her business this year and it's paying off! She makes the best one of kind little treats you could ever eat. And when it looks so pretty, you just hate to eat it...almost. ;-)Photo by the fabulous Beth Baugher of True Love Photo. (yes, I could have posted one of mine, but I just love this image from Carissa's website!)

No comments: