Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Meet Dani and Tommy

Teresa sent over these photos she took from Dani and Tommy's engagement session and had the following to say...

"Dani is my BFF Crystal’s step sister. Crystal and I have been friends since the 7th grade!!

Dani and Tommy are so much fun. They LOVE to be in front of the camera. They were up for anything I threw at them. When I saw the giant mic on the window I said “How about we do a rock concert?” Their response was “OK!!!” So Tommy rocked out and Dani danced for him :0) They are so in love and it is so sweet. I can’t wait till Saturday.p.s. Do you LOVE her eyes, especially on the blue wall." -- TeresaThis is Jen's favorite!I love this series! so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Stout Photography said...

they seem so fun. love this shoot.

Lora Ward said...

Good photo "alignment" - you're a genius with an excellent eye.