Monday, August 24, 2009

Blogging Bootcamp

Nicole and I both attended the Blogging Bootcamp this last week. It was awesome to be around so many talented people in our industry. Liene Stevens, of Think Splendid Communications and Blue Orchid Designs, is absolutely amazing! And boy, while I thought I knew what I was doing...did I learn so many things I need to change. The class was packed. I enjoyed the break out sessions.
Liene front and center - She had so much to cover in just one short day. We even bumped into a few fellow Dynamite Weddings Friends. This here is Laura Hooper of LH Calligraphy. And of course, Nicole had the camera and snapped away while I was talking to this wonderful group of ladies.
On breaks, we headed up to the open air deck to make some calls and enjoy the fresh ocean air of Manhattan Beach. Here is again Nicole snapping away at me while I was working. And you'll see that hmmm....not sure Nicole looks like she was working as she lounged on the wonderful chaise lounges.

1 comment:

Sugar and Spice Specialty Desserts said...

DETAIL! I want details! I really do look to you guys to see what should be done... would love to hear what you think you need to(or were recommended to) change.