Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hammock Bliss - aka Cory's Playpen

I got both Cory and Rob (my bro-in-law) hammocks for Christmas. And they both took advantage of using them this last weekend. By the end of our weekend, they were leaving Val and I to sleep by ourselves in the tents, as they chose to nap during the day and sleep all night in their new favorite and comfortable toys.And Cory peaking out of the cool netting to protect you from the bugs.And Cory at night - this image is why we nicknamed Cory Playpen.

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice Specialty Desserts said...

Cory's Playpen is soooo much better than Cory's Pretend Jail!

My parents had a hamock when I was a kid. I LOVED THAT THING! Of course it was great to curl up in, but it was also a great swing. ahhh, memories!

Lora Ward said...

My back would never be the same. Personally I sleep on an inflatable air bed (think Princess and the Pea).