Here's a bit from Carie about the coolest shoes ever...
Have you heard of Nike Frees? My friend Jen introduced me to these fabulous shoes. The Nike Free Running Shoe is an innovative shoe that strength-trains legs and feet by imitating barefoot movement, while still providing the cushioning, traction and underfoot protection runners need. Studies suggest that barefoot runners develop stronger feet. Natural motion builds strength. Deep cuts in the outsole mean your feet flex and move the way they would if you were barefoot. Your legs get sore just walking in them at first!
Personally, I use them because not only am I a runner, I also practice Pilates and kickboxing. Going from barefoot, mat workouts to a structured shoe can cause serious foot pain. The Nike Frees helped me build stronger feet and cured the aches and pains in my feet when I started Kickboxing. I recommend them for anyone who requires a neutral running or walking shoe and for folks who train in and out of shoes. They're the cutest running shoes ever AND they are great for your feet. This is my newest pair. Love the pink!
I can't always find them in Sacramento but I hear Sports Chalet in Roseville occasionally carries them and of course you can get them on Nike.com. They are quite inexpensive too! I used to pay $140 for my running shoes but Nike Frees are around 85 bucks! Sweet! -- CarieJEN: I'm so jealous of the pink shoes. You know pink is my fav! I need to know where you got these from - cause I'm ordering some ASAP!

No comments:
Post a Comment