Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sacramento NACE - The Memory Journalists at Le Rivage

This last Tuesday, The Memory Journalists not only attended Sacramento Nace at Le Rivage, but we had fun shooting the event. We arrived just as Aimee Wendell of Plan A Events and Design, and Audrey of Botanica Floral Designs were putting the finishing touches on the tables. I personally love bright colors, so this color palette was right up my alley and I loved it. (yes, I may have gone overboard on the detail shots!!)
Of course the tent, the grounds, the river view were fabulous! DJ Crooner and Associates played music while guests arrived.Classic Party Rentals provided some beautiful decor and rentals.Seriously there was so much yummy (and healthy!) food by Scott's Seafood.Oysters!!Live music!And tours of Halcyon Days of Sacramento Cruises. The night ended with a showing of 50 First Dates on a big screen outside (like a drive-in)! Thanks to Exquisite Events and Entertainment for our movie! Click the below image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The florals are just gorgeous!
Good job Botanica and Aimee!
xoxox Martha
p.s. images are great too!