I just wanted to give you all an update on my mom as many of you know I rushed off to Reno last week. She's in stable condition now...thank goodness. She was rushed to the hospital unconscious on Thursday evening. When my sister called me, she mentioned they had asked if we had a DNR (do no resuscitate) on file. SCARY!!! I won't go into all the details...as we really don't know them yet - most tests have been inconclusive so far, but they are speculating on a brain infection.
I can't tell you how awesome everyone is around me to step in and make plans in case I didn't make it back by Saturday. As it turned out, I made it home with an hour to spare before Kay and Dwayne's wedding started. And thank you to Kay and Dwayne, who both were so understanding about the possibility of my not being there. Kay, herself a nurse, was very sympathetic.
My mind is a bit scattered still. So if I missed an email from you, or haven't returned a phone call, please let our office know. I will try to catch up on everything this week as best I can, barring any more additional trips to Reno.
Oh, and to top it off last week, Cory and I were roasting in the heat most the week. Our AC went out on Tuesday and luckily was back up and running by Friday. But that also means I lost a few days of work as having a PC on in 90+ degrees isn't the safest thing....and hence my PC was off all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment