Sunday, August 09, 2009

Andi at One year old!

Teresa and I both went over to shot Andi's one year old pictures this time. Teresa shot some of Andi's growing pictures, and I shot some too - so we both wanted to see this little girl at 1 year old. She's just so stinkin' cute! We started with some play time.The cutest thing is that she LOVES cell phones and totally latched onto Teresa's right away.We took pics again of Andi in the baby crib that we've done at each session - just so you can see how much she's grown. What a super cute series this will make!And we brought a few studio lights and set up shop right in their family room. I just love this colorful and playful series! Click this image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lora Ward said...

Gosh... I smiled and went ohh and ahh looking at the post, then I clicked onto the slide show and watched and listened to the great music and then tears started flowing. That's because "just the other day" our 23 and 21 year old daughters were that little. Dang! Darling child. Lucky parents.

Teresa said...

So sweet. She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl. Thanks for letting me tag along to capture her "Birthday" pictures.

Mellie T. said...

These pics are so cute!! I can't wait to have kiddos so that you can photograph them! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok so I logged in with my daughters blogger account...oops sorry but Lexy Loo Who was really me in that comment ;0)