Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rachel and Anne

Rachel and Anne totally came through for me when I needed models at the last minute for another shoot for some dresses for Bella Donna Bridal. Rachel started out in a Jenny Packham dress, Anne looked phenomenal in a Cymbeline Paris dress, and Rachel rounded it out with a short and fun Melissa Sweet dress. Finally, after the long await, here are the images....click the last image to start the slideshow.

Flowers provided by Blooms by Martha Andrews and dresses provided by Bella Donna Bridal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!
You are the bomb!
You make girls and flowers look fabulous!
Proud mom, Martha

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!
Those are AWESOME!!!!!!
Martha your girls are stunning!! (your flowers too;0)

Anonymous said...

I had a great time on that shoot. I'm glad I was able to join you! :-) The girls were great to work with, as always! Great shots.