Once on the island, we walked around for a few hours and ended up doing a bit of shopping. I found this really cool Twill22 black jacket at this boutique called Blitz. It's a feminine take on the classic trench with the prettiest white floral lace lining. And huge white double breasted buttons. Love it! I told Cory, as I came out of the store, that I only bought one clothing item....which was true....I just neglected to tell him that I bought a watch (or two). I couldn't resist picking up two silk snap on watches by Rachel Weissman. I love accessories!After eating along the waterfront, we strolled the marina and I took this image of the Seattle skyline again - you can barely see it in the distance (marked by arrow).
On the way back on the ferry, after checking into our next day flight (gotta love the iPhone), we watched kids feed the seagulls as the boat was moving. These guys sure kept up with us as they found the perfect air to glide effortlessly.
It was very cold again and we were wearing several layers, hats, and gloves. As we approached the city, a bystander asked if we wanted our picture taken....don't we look all cute bundled up from head to toe?!
Once back on the mainland late in the afternoon , we hobbled back to our hotel. Of course, Cory will say he walked...I hobbled. :-) My shins were screaming and my dogs were barking. We put on so many miles in the last three days that my shoes will never be the same.We enjoyed a nice pre-anniversary dinner back at the our hotel restaurant Six Seven. It was the best meal of our entire trip. The pomegranate martini's were great and they make home-made ice cream daily - which of course we couldn't pass up for dessert.
It was 8pm and we were ready for relaxing and watching a movie...we watched Vantage Point - unique idea and filmed differently (aka cool). We also happened to watch Definitely Maybe and National Treasure - The Book of Secrets during our trip. I loved them all!

1 comment:
I'm such a loser. You've already blogged about your ENTIRE trip to Seattle and I was just there for 2 days and I haven't blogged about it once!
Post a Comment