We did snap this photo as we started out once again on our hike...I mean walk back.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Saturday's Walkabout - the best doughnut ever
So on our "short" walk back to the waterfront...we found this little hole in the wall doughnut shot "TopPot Doughnuts" and it was super busy. It looked like all locals...and super fun. Since we needed a break from walking we decided to stop. The best old fashioned buttermilk doughnut I've had in years! You should check out their website...it's pretty cool. I wish I had snapped a photo of it, but before I even thought to do so...it was gone...nothing but crumbs left. ;-)
We did snap this photo as we started out once again on our hike...I mean walk back.
We did snap this photo as we started out once again on our hike...I mean walk back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment