Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The shirt I almost bought...

I almost bought this t-shirt at Pike's Place for NJ. It said...."Sarcasm....another great service I offer." But since I had bought NJ a shirt on our last trip that also had some smartass saying on it, I figured she'd start to get a complex if I keep coming home with these types of t-shirts! hahaha....just kidding...they just didn't have her size! I was totally going to buy it.

3 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

This is the shirt I almost bought because it is just too funny.

http://flickr.com/photos/breezer76/2491068485/

Kylie said...

Ha ha ha is right! Complex...what complex? Sarcasm is one of my good qualities! Where the heck is my dang shirt?? Not even a picture?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I think sarcasim is a great quality to have!! I just wish I was as quick with it as NJ. I'm the one that goes home and 13 hours later I'm like "OH crap I shoulda said..."