Monday, May 12, 2008

Reducing our Carbon Footprint

Today is Cory and my 2nd anniversary and we just returned from a long weekend in Seattle. We decided to not rent a car, and we walked everywhere. By the time we left this morning, I can say I could barely walk the short distances at the airport. ;-) We put on over 30 miles in 3 days. I didn't post at all while we were gone, but opted to entirely unplug. So I'll catch up over the next day or two and post a few images from our fun filled trip. I'll start with a few images from our hotel room balcony.

This is Popeye - or so we named him. He was there everyday, and didn't scare away easily - my guess is that he's used to people feeding him. I could slowly open our glass door and talk to him as I took his picture.This is the large cargo ships that passed our way. And the Norwegian cruise ships literally docked right next door. We woke up our first morning to this large cruise ship sitting there with the Seattle skyline in the background.
More to come...

No comments: