Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Meet Melanie and Tim

Last night, Teresa and I met Melanie and Tim for their e-session. We started out in Midtown with some yummy appetizers at Paesano's Pizzeria. From there, we literally just walked a few blocks and stopped wherever the light led us. We had a total blast! Tim and Mel didn't need much encouragement to play and have fun. Tim kept us all laughing throughout the entire night. Wait until you see what we have in store for you! We captured a vast array of emotion in their images....from funny to super sexy. We'll have the rest up soon...but enjoy this treat in the meantime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time. What a wonderfully fun couple!!! They were so silly but sexy at the same time :0)
Thank you Mel and Tim for a fun evening.

Mellie said...

We has a blast, too! Thanks so much, Jen and Teresa, for allowing us to be ourselves. :) I can't wait to see the rest of the pics...and I can't wait for November!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Looks like they are a fun couple!