Today Cory was cleaning the backyard, hosing down the patio, and cleaning the pool. As I stood out there and talked to him...he was walking on our pool back ledge skimming out the leafs with the long pole. All of a sudden...and in super slow motion...I watched him take one step half on the ledge - half off, and then one more step even shakier than the last. And he was shouting (while balancing the pool pole skimmer as if walking a tightrope) ohhhhhh.....ooohhhhhhhh......ooooooohhhhhhhh.....crap!
SPLASH!!!
You should have seen how quick he got out of the pool - it was still pretty cold! I'm still laughing my ass off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The ONE time you didn't have your camera... With the shutter release of the D300, you could have caught EVER SINGLE MOVE! Next time... I want it on film. :-) Poor Cory!
Post a Comment