Thursday, December 13, 2007

Maui - Last Day

We woke up this morning, our last day, to this beautiful full rainbow out our hotel balcony. Gorgeous!And here are a few random shots I liked: Bikini Blonde Lager is brewed right here on Maui. And the plumeria flower is left with/on everything here - in your drink, with your meal, with the little notecards left on our bed. And these little flowers seem perfect.

1 comment:

wendyz said...

Hi Jennifer, I found your blog on Me Ra's blog. I loved your pics of Hawaii. Reminded me of our honeymoon 8 years ago. Did you go to the state park with the black beaches? I am curious, what camera body did you get the D300 or D3? Are you living in the Sacramento area? We are military and moving to Travis AFB in June. I am attending Me Ra's workshop in Napa in April. I am so excited. Again, thanks for my morning reading material today-your blog!
Wendy
wzippwald@yahoo.com
zippwald.blogspot.com