Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's All In The Eyes - #6

I recently had Nicole and Jack over to the house for some photoshop work and it turned into me coo'ing over Jack laughing. This little guy is barely 6 months old and has the cutest little laugh! I could listen to him all day long.

When I asked Nicole if she takes tons of pictures of this cute guy, we got into the discussion of how being a photographer we often forget to take our own personal family photos. This is so true. So Nicole sent me this image to add to our "It's all in the Eye's" column of Jack's first thanksgiving. Isn't he precious!?!?

And on that note, I'll be taking a lot of my own pictures while we are out of the office the next two weeks. So check back for some personal photos I'll be posting.


2 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

I love this beautiful blue eyes! He is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Super cute! What a sophisticated little man.