It's been a week since we've been home and I've been quiet on the blogging front. Let's just say that things pile up while you're away! I had many album changes come in while I was gone and I'm working hard on getting those wrapped up to order as well as getting album premieres ready for the last 3 weddings we shot. And to top it off, I had to get my Christmas tree up and finish all the normal shopping for gifts. It's been a whirlwind week home so far. Here are a few shots of our babies we took upon our return home. They were super excited to see us - even though Kathy and Scott took super good care of our house and our babies while we were gone. These shots were taken with just the natural lamp light at night time. I love the eerie effect it has on them! I promise to try and blog more soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment