Saturday, December 29, 2007

Featured Wedding Albums! NOW SHOWING!

Quick update to yesterday's post - I met with 3 fabulous couples today to show them their album premiere, and I spent some planning time with Tina, our next bride coming up very soon in January. I really enjoy getting to spend quality time just talking with each of them. None of us were in a rush and we chatted about anything and everything. Of course we talked business in between our banter. Thanks to everyone who met with me today.

This leaves only one 2007 Album draft still to come (hang on Bree it's coming)! The below images are now active links to watch the album slideshows. Make sure your screens are full size and if you want to come back to the blog - use your back button. Enjoy!

Lani and Shay - married September 29, 2007.Amanda and Matt - married October 13, 2007.Jhanea and Lawrence - married November 10, 2007.

2 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! I can't wait!!!

Bree Wilder said...

They are all so BEAUTIFUL!!