Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Came Early in Maui

We went in to Lahaina today and braved the bad weather in order to walk around, have lunch, and do a bit of shopping. Cory and I, after only one day, were already each hogging the one and only camera body we brought. So...hmm...guess where we went? A camera store. Nikon just released two new camera bodies about a week ago - the great new D300 and the awesome D3. It's already hard to get them...but what do you know - the little store here had one! No more arguing over who gets to take the next shot!

And no more use of the horrible cell phone for quick shots - bought a new (dare I say) Canon today - a cool little point and shoot. We'll test them both out more tomorrow - hopefully the storm dies down. But here are a few: the first one Cory took - kind of urban fine art if you ask me. The 2nd was just a cool wave that I got as it rolled in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was out sitting on those balconies taking a picture of Cory!!!