These next two shots are from our hotel room. After hitting the Hula Grill for a late lunch/early dinner, a few drinks, and Cory hitting the ocean waves, we're exhausted today. We're lounging in our robes and drinking good Kona coffee in our room! The "feet" shot is for you Penn! :-)

More tomorrow....

5 comments:
Love the pics. Keep 'em coming!Let's see some pics of you and Cory in "vacation" mode. That'll be one for the history books! ;)
OOOHHHH!!!!! I'm so jealous, it's cold and rainy here!!!!!! Have fun you two :)
my jealousy is overwhelming!
I can't wait to see more pics though. Seriously... I'm green over here!
Call me when you get home.
DUDE! LOVE the feet shot! Thanks for it :-) I wish my feet were there too! Can't wait to see you tan when you guys return ... enjoy the hang loose lifestyle :-)
Penn
Aloha! Looks like a blast. Enjoy! Bet you can't put the camera down.
Post a Comment