Monday, December 31, 2007

GoodBye 2007!

I thought it would be kind of fun to do a "year end review". Here's a brief look back on many of our great clients this year. Not only is this a tribute to all of you, but it's a tribute to all my colleagues. I couldn't have done it without you all - Tina, Nik, Teresa, Trina, NJ, Kelly, Penny, Phill, Sarah, Bethy B, Stef J, Ashley, Amy, and last but not least, my honey Cory. Thank you for a great year! And thanks to my sweetie for putting up with me working nonstop. :-) And most of all thank each of you for trusting in us to capture your special moments. I hope you enjoy MY favorites of the year. Please click the image below to start our 2007 Tribute. Cheers!I figured a sunset was a fitting image to close out the year!

4 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

Happy, happy NEW YEAR!!! I'm so glad I got to meet you this year! I think 2008 is going to be a fun ride!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That was so awesome!!!!! Happy New Year to all involved with Memory Journalists. Thank you again Jennifer for giving me this amazing job of a lifetime. I can't wait for all that is to come in 2008 and beyond!!

nicole j said...

Jen-You are out of control! That was SO AMAZING!! Your ongoing commitment to providing absolute perfection continues to set the bar high for all photographers! I am always amazed by your art and am grateful to be invited to be a part of it. I know I don't tell you this enough...YOU ROCK!!

Trina said...

That was absolutely awesome Jen! Memory Journalism at it's best! Your clients must love all of these extras you do for them, I know that you are great, and the soon-to-be bride's would be crazy not to notice how much you love what you do. Your passion means that the end result is perfect memories and breath-taking images! Great job to Jen and Corey and the Memory Journalist Team. Here's to another great year of documenting lives through the lense! LOL