Nicholas Cage plays the professor who discovers the encoded messages in a letter dated years earlier. The messages - the prediction of all major world disaster - including his own demise. I really enjoy Nicholas Cage's performances as he gets older. Not that I don't love Gone in Sixty Seconds! The ending left a bit to be desired but it's still a good entertaining movie.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Movie Review - Knowing
You all know by now that Cory and I don't watch much regular t.v. Pretty much only movies. We watched a pay-per-view over dinner the other night...Knowing.
Nicholas Cage plays the professor who discovers the encoded messages in a letter dated years earlier. The messages - the prediction of all major world disaster - including his own demise. I really enjoy Nicholas Cage's performances as he gets older. Not that I don't love Gone in Sixty Seconds! The ending left a bit to be desired but it's still a good entertaining movie.
Nicholas Cage plays the professor who discovers the encoded messages in a letter dated years earlier. The messages - the prediction of all major world disaster - including his own demise. I really enjoy Nicholas Cage's performances as he gets older. Not that I don't love Gone in Sixty Seconds! The ending left a bit to be desired but it's still a good entertaining movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dan and I watched this movie a few weeks ago and I must say overall it was a good movie. I love N.C. But oh my it was a depressing movie. When it was over we both felf quite torn down.
Post a Comment