Thursday, July 09, 2009

the Hermit emerges... with John Vu

I've been a bit of a hermit lately - you won't see me at any recent wedding industry mixers. When it comes to client work - I will always put my clients first.

We've had a huge first half of the year with a recent 4 weddings in June - but I've figured out a way for the hermit to come out - LUNCH!!! Of course I love food and we all have to eat, so I've been setting up lunch appointments right and left. I thought I'd share with you some of my adventures.I recently met with John Vu of Profinish Design. It was great to catch up with what new projects John has on the horizon. John has to be the best business minded person I know. Honestly! Both him and his wife Stella (owner of Spa La Le) are amazing. I can't wait to share with you what he has coming out with in the next six months. Exciting! Thanks John for sharing with me - it's so awesome to hear others' ideas and I'm so thankful for such photographers in this local industry who are so open to sharing.

No comments: