If you're interested in ordering any hair flowers - Teresa is taking custom orders! You can reach her at hairflowers@dtbmw.com.
Friday, July 24, 2009
The best trend in hair flowers!
Our own Teresa has always been a creative crafts maker. Who wouldn't be when you have 5 kids! :-) She's taken hair decor to a new level with the prettiest floral pins. Teresa made me a whole bunch of them - of all my favorite bright colors. I wore one today in the signature MJ color!
If you're interested in ordering any hair flowers - Teresa is taking custom orders! You can reach her at hairflowers@dtbmw.com.
If you're interested in ordering any hair flowers - Teresa is taking custom orders! You can reach her at hairflowers@dtbmw.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The dear woman even made two for Madison's photo session. Soooo thoughtful! The coolest detail was that she covered the clip part with ribbon so it wouldn't scratch baby's head. How thoughtful!
Oh it was my pleasure Carissa.
Jen- I have a couple more for you that I forgot to bring today. I will remember them next time I promise.
Post a Comment