Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jen and Christie's Wedding Day

Jen and Christie's wedding day was just a few short weeks ago at Lake Natoma Inn in Folsom. It was remarkable! Nicole, Tina, and I arrived to spend time with each girl and their respective bridal party. I thought for sure that Christie's room would be more chaotic than Jen's (not sure why really) but quite the contrary - Christie was cool, calm, and collected. Jen was the one who was a bit more nervous. :-) Simple Serenity was on hand to do make-up and spend time in both rooms.I loved that both Jen and Christie wore what they fell in love with - neither knowing what the other had picked out. And the wedding party wore two varying dresses - one in black and the other in black and white. Visual Impact did an amazing job on the flowers - each bouquet had unique details!The ceremony was honestly was of the best services I've attended all year. It was really easy to get choked up. (not so easy to take pictures when you can't see!) Jen was emotional watching Christie walked down the aisle - it was the sweetest moment. Kate Kennedy was the officiant and she made the service so memorable.The reception was done up in black, white, and reds. Elegant and fun.One traditional picture that the girls asked us to get was this group shot. Being 5'2" (and a half), you know I was standing on tip toes on a chair! Click the below image to start the slideshow. Enjoy!Jen and Christie - thank you so much for trusting us and letting us share in your perfect day. You two will forever be in our memories and our hearts. I can't wait til our next get together!

Some other vendors who helped make this day perfect: Exquisite Entertainment and Events provided lighting and entertainment. The lighting behind the girls during toasts was just awesome! Erin, at Lake Natoma Inn, made sure the entire event went off without a hitch. Phill of Sheffield Multimedia was there to film the day - I can't wait to see his masterpiece. New Roma Bakery created the perfect cake to match the theme.

No comments: