Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home is a Place to be...

"Many people think of home as a place to stay...it is more than that. Home is a place to be. A place where we can most truly be ourselves." -- Ellen Phillips

This last week I've been out of town helping my parents move. We've recently brought them closer to us kids as they have gotten older and need our help with their care. They've been living the RV retiree life in Arizona which is just too far away for us to be able to help as much is needed. Home now for my parents is in Reno, where my sister lives. (California is just too expensive for retirees).

It was a long week, as most moves go, in the July heat. Of course I came home to hundreds of emails to read and to catch up on. I think I'm in the middle of 7 album revisions and in the middle of 4 new designs. So please be patient with me as I'm working as speedily as I can! :-)

No comments: