Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can you say Silly Stupid?!

Ok John Vu - I was out practicing...to take you on...when we meet for our bowl off. I went out with a group of some of my IT friends - for a lunch time of bowling. I haven't been real bowling in a very long time and I've been told that wii bowling doesn't count. :-) There were 12 of us that went today. 3 teams of 4. I used to bowl on a league when I was in college - so I'm not a novice bowler by any means.

But today...first toss...my "rental" shoes were old and had no "slide" ability. And let's just say...I came to an abrupt halt as I was throwing the ball down stream. With all the momentum I had going...I went hard down on my knees. Can you say bruises! Ice feels good tonight!

1 comment:

Profinish Design said...

Hilarious! you are so going down! Unless this is just a trick.