Finally! I'm starting to process the engagement sessions that have piled up over the last week. Teresa and Tina met Leslie and Grant not so long ago for a sunrise shoot. Not too many people take us up on the sunrise option, but Leslie is a girl after my own heart - an early riser! I've known Leslie now for several years and I am her maid of honor at her wedding coming up on July 12th! and why I'm not shooting her wedding. Enjoy! Click on the last image to start the slideshow.


2 comments:
Wow. Those are really beautiful.
Leslie and Grant were so much fun to shoot. They were the couple that you didn't have to pose because they naturally were so loving and wanted to be close to eachother, and just like we love, we didn't have to tell them to kiss because they did enough of that on their own ;0) They were so sweet!!! But I must say they took us on a hike that pretty much wore me out. I wonder Grant, how far did we walk that day???
Post a Comment