Hi folks. This is a post I've been meaning to write about for some time now. I'm in the process of changing how a few things work in our office this summer - in order to try to balance life and work.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do...so it's super easy for me to work 100% of the time, but I do have a family and friends who often wonder if the computer has sucked me into its own dimension. The first step is admission right? I'm a workaholic. Many of you who follow our blog know that I've posted sneak peaks of wedding and e-session almost the very next day for the longest time. This is due in part to the fact that I'm an instant gratification girl - and totally understand what it's like to want something yesterday! But I digress. Please bare (or is it bear?) with me as I attempt to have a family life while I work. :-) I will still post mini sneak peaks almost immediately (as I can't help myself), and extended sneak peak slideshows will still post I promise - just will take a bit longer to get them up and running. Part of this new process however has an up-side - I'm improving our album design process to be faster as a result. I won't even try to explain how taking longer to do the slideshow makes the album draft design process faster...but trust me....it does! I'm already starting the album design of Elisa and Dan and they just got married last weekend.
I hope you all understand. And it'll make you keep checking back more often I hope since now you get a mini and an extended sneak peak!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I do! And I'm happy to hear it!
Post a Comment