Monday, June 02, 2008

Crazy Fun and Elegant

Is it possible to have a crazy fun theme and have it still be elegant? We were super stoked to be asked to shoot tonight for another magazine article. These amazing plans and details were brought together by Catriona of Arcularius Events and Martha from Blooms. Kelly, Anne, and I were the photographers tonight. Click on the 2nd image to start the slideshow!.
Some of the great vendors who contributed to this shoot are: Sara from Bella Vita Invitations, Wildflower Linen, Celebrations Party Rentals, and Village Cake Shoppe. Some of our items were purchased at Target!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE WE ROCK! What fun! How cool is it to have such a good time and do what you love? :-)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Kelly! We rock and I love what we do!!!
Martha

Kylie said...

I cannot wait to see the rest of these pics! I may have to learn to shoot just so I can be there for the awesomeness(yes..it's a word). You all rocked it! Ines del Mar might be giving you your own section in the mag at this rate.