Saturday, June 07, 2008
Bon Voyage Kelly
Kelly leaves in a week for the Dominican Republic. She's volunteered to teach in an orphanage for 2 months! We're hoping internet access will be up every once in a while - long enough for her to tell us great stories and send a few pictures. We'll make sure and blog about her advertures. We'll miss you Kelly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kelly,
I knew you were a sweet heart, but what a heart you have!!! I love that you are going to go sacrifice and give to others in a way that really demands a lot of yourself.
You will be in our prayers as you are gone and we can't wait to hear all about it.
Martha & girls
Well I know how wonderful you have been for my children Kelly, and I think it is so great you are going to go help with other children. They will all be blessed for having you touch even small part of their lives. God bless you and watch over you in your travels Kelly. We too will be praying for you.
The Vasquez 7
Post a Comment