Saturday, June 07, 2008

Jojo and Gema - an esession fav

Kelly and I met with Jojo and Gema tonight for their esession. They flew up from So. Cal for the weekend and we squeezed in a few hours with them. Their full esession won't be along for about a week or so but for now - a small sneak peak.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

*SNIFF* Being Mother of the Groom, it was very touching to view =) I love all the photos and yes, very sexy and romantic! I love how you captured parts of Sacto and da sunsets! Gr8 job!

Lettie Fujimori said...

*SNIFF* Being Mother of the Groom, it was very touching to watch =) Gema & JoJo looks SO happy, sexy and romantic together. I luv how you captured parts of Sacto and the sunsets! GR8 job!

Twila said...

Beautifully done! Brings tears to my eyes. Best wishes to the future bride & groom. Stunning job by The Memory Journalists!

brwnmnms said...

I love all the shots. Especially the sunset shots. Awww...you guys are a beautiful couple! The Memory Journalists did an awesome job!