Jojo was adamant that he didn't think he had a sexy look. I ask you - what do you think?! Kelly and I had such a blast with Jojo and Gema last Saturday night and the images were fun, playful, and yes...sexy. ;-) Click the image below to begin the slideshow.
2 comments:
*SNIFF* Being the "Mother of the Groom"...I LOVED every one of the photos! And yes, very sexy and SO romantic! GR8 job in capturing parts of Sacramento and the sunsets! Oh and the music was perfect!
Jennifer and Kelly....the pictures turned out so great. I seriously can't stop watching the slide show...how do we narrow down from sooo many great shots. You definately kept me on my toes with the teaser pictures you posted last week. I'm am seriously blown away with your work! I definately can't want for you to capture every moment during the wedding! I love you guys!!
Post a Comment