Tina and I met up with Denice and Adam last Monday night. It was hard to whittle down their images as there were so many good ones. My personal fav is this first one of a little bit of butt pinching going on! I'm so glad that we were able to spend such a fabulous night with Denice and Adam. Each image speaks loudly of the love they have for each other. Enjoy. Click the 2nd image to start the slideshow.

2 comments:
Great shots. I agree, that first one is adorable!
Amy:)
Jennifer sent me an email and asked which one was our favorite. I can't pic a fav. They are all awesome!. This has been the most fun we have had planning this wedding. Honestly, when I get overwhelmed and think I can't do everything that needs to be done, I just watch this slide show and listen to the music. It makes me feel a lot better.
Thank you so much,
Denice
Post a Comment