This weekend we've watched a few new movies and a few new to us anyway. Cory and I took my BFF out for her birthday. We watched "
Wanted". Can I just say - totally entertaining! Most of the time I think trailers give away all the good clips, the funniest moments, and the best action shots. Not so with Wanted. I thoroughly enjoyed myself during this film and was surprised by the unrevealed moments.

This weekend we also watched "
Hancock". Another movie trailer that kept a few surprises in the bag so to speak. Another entertaining movie. Will Smith, Charlize Theron, and Jason Bateman were a good combo.

And we finally got around to watching
Resident Evil - Extinction. Alice definitely kicks ass a third time around. I pretty much like most movies so I guess you're never gonna get a bad review from me - with the exception of Hudson Hawk - that Cory just loves and I think you get ripped off even when it's free. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment