


We headed over to the church to take some pictures of the guys. We made sure to snap a few images of the grounds - it's breathtaking. Erik was very calm and collected. I asked him if he was nervous and he said no - should he be? I told him that most men just hide it well. :-)

Ashley arrived a short time later in order to get dressed. This first image shown here was when everyone around her saw Ashley for the first time in her dress and she became giddy and super excited! She was beautiful.
The church had full sunlight streaming in from the top. The second image captured the rays as they came pouring into the church. I brought our "big gun" lens in order to capture these close-up images during the ceremony. Rings and vows were exchanged and before long, Ashley and Erik were pronounced husband and wife. I just love the adoring look Ashley gave Erik as they walked down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Vande Kieft.



We spent a good hour doing pictures around the church. The architecture is amazing and I think the light could be perfect for photographs, no matter what time of day. I just love the image where we captured their feet on the tile 2002!

The reception was held at the Il Fornaio Restaurant not far from the university grounds. The guests were signing the guest book as we arrived, and Penny caught this cool image of the food being prepared. The classic colors of red and black with a twinge of orange decorated the tables - roses and calililies were used throughout the wedding. I'll leave you with this image of Erik smiling and showing off his ring to his friends - he doesn't even know I captured this one!


Ashley and Erik left today for their honeymoon in Hawaii. Thank you both for letting us be a part of you special day! You can view the entire Sneak Peak on our "Clients" page using the password of "Ashley_erik". Enjoy!Some of the great vendors Ashley used are: Pulp Papery, Pacifico Soriano Designs (florist), Palo Alto Baking Company, Bella Donna Bridal, and Limo Stop Inc.

2 comments:
SO beautiful Jen! We were down there for an eSession on Sunday and I was thinking of you and hoped everything was awesome. :) Looks like it was. :)
Wow it was beautiful. Ashley and Erik seem like a really fun couple. I wish I could have gone too!! :(
Congrats Ashley and Erik!!!!
Post a Comment