Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Cory's New Toy Destroyed!
I posted a story back in June about Cory's new toy. Well today, he was rear ended in a pretty bad accident that left his new toy totaled. He's okay but I'm guessing he will be very stiff and sore in the next fews days. I won't give you the gruesome details but suffice it to say that the driver who hit Cory flipped her car over and managed to hit a few other cars along the way. In total, 3 cars had to be towed from the scene. I'm glad Cory called me to tell me about it before I came across the accident on my own as I was only about 10 minutes behind him in traffic. What a scare!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW!!! We are terably sorry about your new car Cory. But we are so glad that you are ok.
OH MY GOSH! I'm so sorry! I hope Corey is okay and I hope you're not too freaked out. Happy thoughts are coming your way girl. So sorry!
That is so awful! Glad he is okay though. Very scary.
Woooowwww .... I'm so sorry to hear about your honeys accident. Send him my best ... I'm so thankful that he is okay. Very, very scary!
Wowza...so scary! Thank goodness he's alright.
Post a Comment