Friday, September 28, 2007

Table Topics - #7

I was gently reminded today that I haven't posted a table topic in quite a while. So here goes:

What view would you love from your kitchen window?

And Kate - I'll be looking for your reply!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMM. Well thats a tough one... I have sush a great view now... LOL...we have a brand new house so my view is dirt and a brick wall. So anything would be an improvement. But I think that my dream view would have to be fields of wild flowers and a stream flowing through them. How picture perfect would it be to have a deer drinking from it?

All though we just spent a week at my brothers in Ventua CA and the view out of his office wwindow is a hill of orange groves. It really was breathtaking in the morning with the sun kissing the tops of the trees.

But I will stick with wild flowers. I would love the smell coming in with the breeze.

The Memory Journalists said...

The ocean outside my window would be perfect. A small breeze. The smell of coconut and beach. Palm trees swaying. The blue sky. And at night, the full moon above the water.

Unknown said...

Without seeing too much of the show, I guess you could say my view is that of a "desperate housewife." Of course in reality, I am a new happy wife, but from our corner lot house, I get to see out to the front yard and those of all of our neighbors. Exciting, sad, entertaining, I get a bit of it all. I think this is fun, but the ocean might be a little more relaxing. Lake Tahoe would also be awesome. Come to think of it, I know now, a house on the Grand Cayman Island with the ocean would be perfect, absolutely perfect!