I feel like I've neglected my journal! I've been busy wrapping up several albums and ought to be coming out with at least 4 new album previews in the next few weeks. So keep checking back often.
Bella Donna Bridal had their grand re-opening last Tuesday, September 11th. Many of you know that I have been meeting my clients there and now with her new store and more space, I have a bit more room to meet our clients. We've added a nice new flat screen to show off album presentations and the store looks phenomenal! For those of you who purchased your dress at Bella Donna, stop in and check out the new store and give some well deserved congrats to Ashley and her team.
Teresa and I did a bridal portrait shoot this last weekend that was super killer awesome. I left the house at 6am - yes at 6 AM - so that we could catch the sunrise as it came over the horizon. It was amazing. I haven't posted any images as I think we have a winner for the next Sacramento Bride and Groom cover contest so I don't want to give it away!
I attended a United Way fund raiser today downtown where many organizations had information booths. I want to share some of this info with you - one each day - as I think all of these organizations play an important role in our community. I'll post the first one in the next journal entry as each one deserves it's on attention.
I have out-of-state family arriving on Friday for a very short visit. So I won't be as available to return emails and phone calls - just giving you a heads up. But I will return all calls and emails by Monday if not sooner.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Wow - A whole week without a post
Labels:
Jennifer,
Memory Journalists News,
Personal Musings,
Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment