It's been two weeks since the last Table Topic. This week is a good question as my birthday is fast approaching - I'll make sure Cory reads the blog!
What gift would you love to receive from the man in your life?
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
A trip somewhere warm and tropical. Just him and I and his fishing stuff and my books. No family, no dogs. Just us and the ocean.
A night off from working! Maybe a nice dinner out with a good bottle of red wine. That'll do for now. But as soon as wedding season is over, some beach and sun are in order!
OK OK so I got yelled at for not commenting on this table question yet so I will....
I think the best gift for me would be, hmm well I know that I always LOVE anything that comes in that little robins egg blue box with a pretty white satin ribbon, and we all know where that comes from. But I really would love for him to tell me to got to a spa and get a message and get pampered for a day!!! Oh an what if that little box was waiting for me when I got home???? Yes that would be fabulous!!
Ok Jen now that I blogged you have to tell Cory to tell Dan to read this so I will get what I want!!!!
Post a Comment