Sorry for not posting this week. I'm been under a few deadlines and projects are coming to a close. Check out our latest edition to our website under the "Albums & Video" section. We will be officially launching our video promo at this coming Sunday's Premier Wedding Show bridal fair at Arden Hills Resort Club and Spa. We're super excited how it turned out! Kudos to Phill Sheffield from Sheffield Mulitmedia for putting this video together (and in HD). Super awesome!
I have several items waiting for me to post - including a maternity shoot, a family portrait session, and some new pet pics. Give me a few days....I'll get caught up early next week. Come visit us at this weekend's bridal fair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jennifer it was soooo cool to meet you today at Arden Hills; I am such a fan. Also "I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!" the video you have on your site. You definitely have style and a fresh upbeat perspective which is evident in all your images; I hope your clients realize how lucky they are. I bet they do know :)
Post a Comment