Here are some of the awesome birthday presents I received: Karen brought the beautiful gladiolas and luckily the vase to put them in! Linda made (from scratch) chocolate chip and toffee cookies. I love her and hate her at the same time - ooohhh the extra yummy calories! As you can see, they are half eaten already. And Kerry, knowing how much I love accessories, brought me the purse gift bag full of wonderful goodies each wrapped in a different bright color tissue paper.
And last but not least, my honey gave me my birthday gifts early: a new chair for my home office and a Wacom tablet for all my photo editing needs! He also took me out to dinner to one of our fav Folsom restaurants (Zin Grille) and brought me home a dozen red roses on my birthday last week. What a nice weekend at home!





2 comments:
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to Jen...
Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Jen... Dan and I can't wait to celebrate with you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was great!
Post a Comment