I've been remiss in getting the next table topic question out there. And I have to say that I get people who respond via email to me about their answer - please please share with everyone and post your answer here on the blog! :-)
Question: What book are you reading right now?
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I just finished reading a book called "Sickened". It was written by a girl who survived her childhood and her mother's Munchausen by Proxy. Very sad.
Today, I just started "the 4 hour work week". Can't really comment yet on it - too early. The prior books I've finished recently were all marketing related - as some of you know I'm about to start up a new biz soon. Very exciting! Wedding related of course. But I'm doing my homework and getting great ideas. How boring, huh!?!
Ok so I just finished reading "Girls in Pants The Tird Summer of the Sisterhood". And I must say that I love those books. I haven't had a chance to pick up #4 yet.
But menwhile a friend lent me "Can You Keep a Secret?" by Sophie Kinsella.
This table topic actually MADE me finally pick it up off my night table and start it. It is great!!! I can't seem to put it down. So my Sunday morning has consisted of being swept off to London with Emma Corrigan, a marketing assistant with secrets that she spills to the owner of th company on a flight before she knows who he is. I am about 1/3 of the way thru and I hope to finish it over this long weekend.
Thanks for ths table topic Jen. I love to read and with my busy life sometimes I forget to slow down and loose myself in a good book.
Post a Comment