I'm a bit delayed in posting about our celebration dinner we held for Teresa and her winning SacBride cover. Family and friends met at Zinfandel Grille in Rocklin a few weeks back. We laughed it up, ate and drank ourselves silly, and ended the night with a few desserts. It was a great reminder that I need to get out more often!
So this last week, some of us girls met up at Swopmeets (a wedding vendor mixer) early to have a drink together, we did the mingle thing, and promptly ended the night at Rick's Dessert Diner. Can you imagine 6 girls each with their own huge piece of dessert sitting in the window booth! We ate so many things I can't even remember them all - but here's some of what I remember - "the best yellow cake", chocolate cream pie, mocha something or other, fudge fantasy cake, and banana cream pie. I think we all agreed the best yellow cake is truly the best ever yellow cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes the yellow cake WAS the best ever. I don't think I can ever go to Rick's again and not get the Best Yellow Cake. I had a fabulous time with the girls. I can't wait till we get together next time.
Oh and thank you and all of my best girlfriends, again for the wonderful dinner you guys did for the magazine cover.
Post a Comment