Sunday, July 08, 2007

Christy and Jason's Wedding Day

Yesterday turned out to be the perfect wedding day. The big 7-7-07.... what I think will turn out to be the most weddings of any day ever. Christy and Jason were our lucky couple. The weather turned in our favor as it was much cooler than earlier in the week. The couple chose Newcastle Wedding Gardens to exchange their vows.Stephanie J Designs did an amazing job on their invitations and programs. I loved how Christy and Jason personalized their programs by telling a little about each attendant! What a unique way to introduce your wedding party and I caught several people reading the program!Every aspect, including the favors, was color coordinated to match. The cake by Divine Desserts was gorgeous!Visual Impact did an awesome job on all the flowers - down to the smallest details in Jason's boutonnière. Christy's hairpiece matched the style of her Miosa designed dress.Both Christy and her dad were smiling as they walked down the aisle to meet Jason. The ceremony was beautiful and ended with Christy and Jason exiting in a beautiful horse drawn carriage.Awaiting for their later escape was a vintage limo. We snuck out before the sun went down and captured a few images by this classic car.The reception was fun and full of surprises. The crowd laughed as Jason pulled "odd items" from under Christy's skirt during the garter toss, including a rubber chicken! You can see more of Chrisy and Jason's wedding day. Their Sneak Peak can be found using the password of "Christy_jason" on our Clients page.

I'll leave you with an image of Christy and Jason in front of the amazing weeping willow in the gardens. Congratulations Christy and Jason!
I'd like to also thank some of the other wonderful vendors we worked with last night. Georgia of Newcastle Wedding Gardens. Doug and Dara of Music on the Move. Kevin and Steve of Carpenter Video.

No comments: