Friday, July 20, 2007

Table Topics - #3

I'll keep this short and sweet. Question #3 is fun and I hope we'll get a variety of answers.

What fashion from another period would you love to wear?

4 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

I think it is the 50's style with the pencil skirts, and the little sweater sets. I love how PERFECT they looked always!

The Memory Journalists said...

I think I would love to go back to the 1880's in England. The women always dressed to the nines. Fabrics in such variety. Oh and the shoes to go with the dresses - can you just imagine?!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm the 50's does sound good... but I think I would go for the 1910's like on Titanic. Those tight corsets that made you so very skinny!!! But hen again I like to be able to breathe. So maybe th 20's, the "flapper" dress was so pretty with beads and tassels. The wore great jewelry, long necklaces and dangling earings. And the rich colours were great too. So I guess I would be a "Flapper Girl"

Kerry said...

I wouldn't go back any further than when wearing pants was socially acceptable for women. I can't imagine having to wear skirts or dresses every day. I'll stick with my blue jeans and t-shirts, thank you very much. :-)