Saturday, July 28, 2007

Table Topics - #4

For those not familiar with Table Topics - it's a chance for you to share a bit about yourself so I encourage everyone to comment. I too will pipe in and always share my thoughts. This week's question:

What's the perfect age?

3 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

For me it was when I turned 30. My twenties were not that great. Especially the last 3 years. I was so happy to turn 30 because I knew it couldn't get worse! It could only get better!

The Memory Journalists said...

Not that the 20s weren't fun, but I do have to say that my life has become more meaningful in my 30s. I feel like I defined myself better and made some good decisions. 30s so far are the best.

Anonymous said...

Well I've only been 30 for about 3 1/2 months and I have to say that it really isn't as bad as I expected it to be. I figure that between my marriage and my kids I got all of the hard stuff out of the way in my 20's so it can only be smooth sailing from here....right? Boy I hope so.